Our mission is for people to know, understand and live the saving grace of Jesus Christ. GraceGate Church is a Bible-believing church commissioned to live out loud the unconditional love of Christ. We teach, equip and disciple the children of God to use their gifts for the kingdom of God, their communities and the world.
Where We Meet
January 2017 – We have moved from the New Hampton location and relocating to Middletown New York. In the interim, please join us online on Sundays at 10:30 AM for Kids Sunday School and 11:00AM for regular service.
Click the button below and enter this Meeting ID: 946 507 181
click here to connect live on sundays
THE CHURCH WE SEE..
- a church that is the gateway to God’s dispensation of grace.
- a place where people experience God’s life-changing power and enjoy a personal relationship with Him.
- a place of worship where people love to attend, be a part of, feel welcome and experience Christ’s love and saving grace.
- a place where the Word of God is the cornerstone of every message.
- a place where God’s people (all generations) are discipled and empowered to fellowship, plant seeds, water seedlings and bear everlasting fruits.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Cross-cultural and inter-generational gathering of people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Non-denominational with godly servant leadership and Bible-centered teaching.
- All people matter to God. Every soul counts.
- A place of prayer, fellowship, praise and worship of God.
- Evangelistic and heart for global missions.
A BRIEF HISTORY ABOUT HOW WE STARTED
In 2008, four families came together and met in the home of our pastors and started a home bible fellowship and prayer meeting. As the days and months went by, after seeking the Lord’s face, the Holy revealed to Pastor Belinda that the purpose of the gathering was much more beyond bible study. In April 2008,by divine mandate Persistent Faith Ministries [a global ministry] was birthed with monthly meetings beyond the four corners of their home.
A few months later, the Holy Spirit inspired project, Orange County for Christ was born in the midst of drought, trials and tribulations and the testing of their faith. Monthly conferences and prayer sessions began in Goshen, New York. In November 2012, already with a thriving international ministry (PFM) reaching thousands daily worldwide, Pastor Belinda was awakened by the Holy Spirit in the early hours of the morning that it was time to plant a local church and start reaching the surrounding towns in Orange County with God’s Word and love.
Together with her husband Pastor Ben, GraceGate Church was incorporated in 2013 and began weekly Sunday services in September. We moved in May 2015 to our current location in New Hampton NY and we are committed to leading people to Christ, teaching God’s grace, mercies and His Word in its entirety. The head of GGC is Jesus Christ and the pastors are God’s vessels delivering His messages, equipping the church to go forth and create a ripple effect in the community. We love you and invite you to come fellowship with us.