The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are the Word of God given by His inspiration as the writers were moved of the Holy Spirit. The Scriptures are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, the divine, sole, and final authority for all Christian faith and practice. (2 Peter 1:20-21, 2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in the one true God Yahweh who has revealed himself as eternally existing in three persons (manifestations): Father Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Matthew 28:19, Matt. 28:19).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the head of the Church (Ephesians 5:23).
- We believe in the creation of Man, his temptation and fall in the Garden of Eden: “Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned.” (Romans 5:12 NIV)
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the Savior of all mankind, conceived of the Holy Spirit born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He died on the cross, the complete and final sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. We believe in the bodily Ascension of Jesus to Heaven, His exaltation where; at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate and we believe in His bodily return for the ransomed Church. (Isaiah 7:14; John4:42; Act 1:10; Romans 8:34; 1 Timothy 2:6; Hebrews 2:9)
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as repent and receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become born again, forgiven, redeemed and heirs of salvation, children of God. (Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10; 13; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-9)
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion soon after accepting Christ as personal Savior. This is a public testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life. We also believe that the Lord’s Supper is a memorial service setting forth in sacred and symbolic manner the death of the Lord Jesus Christ. All believers must partake of it solemnly, in remembrance of the Savior’s sacrifice. (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:1-11)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict people of sin, of righteousness and of judgment and to regenerate the believer, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower them with accompanying gifts and fruits for godly living and service. (Joel 2:28;John 16:7-8; Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 15:8-9)